Highlights and Notes
- Dinner was Lasagna, Cesar salad and desert, thank you Bob Balich for always taking good care of us
- Visiting Brothers were Dave Schafer from Santa Rosa #28 and Grand Parlor District Deputy Louie Langlamet Fairfax #107
- Gavel wrap started the meeting promptly at 7:00 pm
- Reading of the last minutes was waived
- There was no new membership applications this month
- The next Napa parlor #62 Initiation was announced for March 30th
- Lapsation report centered on the upcoming dues letter to be sent out shortly along with membership cards and flyer for St. Pat’s dinner.
- Report on the sick included a moment of silence for 43 year Native Son member from Ione parlor Harly Hardy
- No special committee reports were given
- Standing Committee reports included Surf and Turf, St Patrick’s Day, Flag Day and Vintage Festival
- Under New Business we discussed and approved having Terry Lean represent us for the Iron Man events coming up later this year.
- Under Unfinished Business – Thank You’s and “At a Brothers” were given for a very memorable and fun Anniversary dinner this year highlighted with a visit from Santa, and a picture taking station that was very busy with lots of our members sitting on Santa’s lap. A Hugh Thank You to Vern Percell from Piedmont parlor #120 for being our Santa.
- After the report on the bills and the calendar raffle the meeting was brought to a close at 8:05 pm
Surf and Turf
All aspects of the upcoming Surf and Turf fundraiser were discussed
- S&T – volunteers are still needed and can contact Mike Balich 707-775-9141
- S&T – raffle prices are still needed if you have something to donate for the raffle contact Patrick Hoffmann 707-337-8649
- S&T – 3rd VP John Harrison gave his report on the Young Life group helping with event
St Patrick’s Day
If you’d like to volunteer for this contact Mark Curtis 707-287-7683
- Date is set for March 14th
- Time 6:00 pm to 10 :00 pm
- Location will be the Vintage House
- Volunteer list will be sent out after Surf and Turf
- Flag Day date will be Sunday June 7th
- Rob Samson gave his report on work he is doing to secure the plaza, band selection and the artist participation.
- The donation from the Vintage Festival were presented with a round of Thank You’s to all that helped with that very busy weekend.