Welcome Brothers to 2020 Race Season:
We are working with SONOMA RACEWAY Usher
Program again this race season.
NASCAR we need 80 volunteers on SUNDAY June 14th
NHRA we need 35 Volunteers on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, July 24-26th
- NASCAR is the first race of the season and we need volunteers.
- We are USHERS; we will be helping people find seats and giving them directions to where things are.
- We must be willing to smile and solve issues in all sections of the track.
- Shifts have been SHORTENED!! Longest shift at NASCAR is 7 hours.
- Please have/wear Long Black or Khaki Pants and comfortable, close toed shoes.
- No SHORTS!!!
- We are being provided with Green-Sonoma Raceway collared shirts, hats, training, and lanyards.
- Most volunteers will have radios with headsets.
- We will have safety and ushering briefings each morning.
- We will be utilizing the track shuttles to/from our Usher stations.
- We will provide a Continental Breakfast PLUS+ that includes coffee, juice, etc.…, and also a lunch.
- You will be able to make yourself a killer sandwich with all the fixens and sides! No one ever leaves hungry.
- We supply a NSGW lightweight lunch cooler that can be purchased for $10.00 or just borrow one.
Money You Earn for Your Parlor;
- By partnering with us, you will make great money for your parlor.
- The average pay 15.00 per hour when track side.
- 7 hr. shift X $15.00 = $105.00 per person
- This year we will be mailing checks AFTER the track pays us, which is now net 30 days.
- We would love to pay you sooner, but the payment structure has changed this year.
- There is never a problem as long you sign in each morning at the sign in desk.
Base Camp and Dinner;
We moved our base camp location last year to accommodate our changing needs. See Below
Dinner is provided at Base camp after all shifts. Dinner schedule is below for NASCAR & NHRA
- It is across from our former location at gate 7.
- Please be sure to bring the attached map for directions.
- If you arrive, just for the Day, use the Ambassador Parking Lot, and walk up to the base camp.
- We are just 300 feet from our old camping area, look for NSGW banners marking the new entrance!
- (See attached instructions under Day Parking)
- Thursday is BBQ Pork Loin for those that arrive early.
- Friday is the NSGW BBQ Sparerib cook off at NASCAR & TRI-Tip BBQ cookoff for NHRA!!! We will have the meat, you just have to cook it!!! Bring your best recipe & compete against the best NSGW has to offer!!!
- Saturday is GM Kris Nelson, Nicasion Parlor #183 Gumbo night! You got to try this stuff!!!
- Sunday is Taco Bar Night with all the fixings!!! Provided by George & Lisa Adams, Napa Parlor #62